- Ensure your construction is light and flexible enough to tackle earthquakes- particularly if your plot is in an earthquake-prone area
- Ensure your walls and partitions lightweight. Else; they may easily get affected and even possibly crumble under the pressure of the earthquake’s energy
- Look to procure the appropriate grade of construction materials and pre-requisites. This includes picking top-quality TMT construction bars from a top name like SRMB STEEL to ensure optimal durability
- Lastly, be sure to arrange for a professional soil test to ensure a sturdy foundation prior to your dream home construction
Tips for Home Inspection
Prior (or even in-time) home inspection is always crucial and should never be ignored at all costs! And to do that, here are 5 useful tips to follow before you enter into your constructed property.
- Examine the swelling and existing wall dampness
- Check for existing gaps between the wooden frames and the cement application in your house
- Look for existing cracks, crevices on the ceiling and walls
- Also, inspect for any existing leaks in your house’s plumbing pipes
- And lastly, check for any dummy electrical circuit breaker
Also, remember to use the right construction components and TMT bars from a notable and trustworthy supplier in your area to achieve pleasing results.